Lily Beach Resort at Huvahendhoo
Lily Beach Resort, currently enjoying a great reputation worldwide, for its pristine beaches, lush green vegetation, wonderful dive & snorkeling sites is being RE-LAUNCHED as Lily Beach Resort and Spa at Huvahendhoo, the first Luxury ‘Platinum Plan’ Resort in Maldives.
|Location : South Ari Atoll||Distance from Airport : 80 km|
|Transfer by Dhoni / Speedboat : n/a||Transfer by Seaplane : 25 mins|
|Accepted Credit Cards : Visa, Master, AMEX||No of Rooms : 119 rooms|
We offer you an opportunity to take off on a Seaplane from the Male’ International Airport to the resort, approximately 25 minutes flying over the mesmerizing world of spectacular islands & unique formation of reefs, infinite memories that would remain.
[Not a valid template]
Sunset Water Suites (4 Suites) Villa Size: 78m ²
Individually designed & ultra-private, these grand Water Suites on the sunset side of the island are truly the pride of the resort. They offer an uncompromising view of the ocean with an amazing private deck and direct access to the lagoon from the villa. These suites have a separate sitting area along with 4-poster King Size beds, an oversized day bed, day loungers, 17sq.mts infinity pool and a 52” LCD flat screen. Truly the ultimate ‘over-water’ living delight!
Deluxe Water Villas (36 Villas) Villa Size: 50m ²
Romantic and very private; with a distance of 15-feet between each villa, these villas are aesthetically appointed with a single piece hand-crafted standalone bathtub with Jacuzzi and an additional medium-sized Jacuzzi pool on the deck offering a fantastic view of the entire lagoon and direct access to the lagoon. Teak wood flooring, 4 poster king-sized beds, an over-sized day bed, 9 sq.mts Jacuzzi Pool and 42” LCD flat screen. A complete ‘over-water’ living experience!
Lagoon Villas (16 Villas) Villa Size: 59m ²
Spacious self-contained villas, half over the water, are appointed with teakwood flooring, king-sized 4 poster beds, an oversized day bed and 29” LCD flat screen TV. All these villas have direct access to the lagoon from their private balconies.Privacy and romance are assured in our cozy bungalows with magnificent ocean views. Each stand-alone Bungalow is its own welcome respite with a thatched roof, sun terrace, and direct stair access to the clear, turquoise waters below. (54 square metres)
Beach Villas (57 Villas) Villa Size: 40m ²
Nestled along the shores of pristine beaches, elegant and smartly designed villas with terrazzo tiling, queen-sized beds, vibrant colour schemes, and an over-sized day bed and 29” LCD flat screen.
Beach Family Villas (6 Villas) Villa Size: 80m ²
6-sets of two interconnecting rooms.
The Villas : The primary objective has been to upgrade the resort to a high quality, luxury experience. Only natural materials are used for all its Villas as well as Public areas. The final product is a fusion of contemporary design and local Maldivian architecture. It is a wonderful combination of wood, different kinds of natural stones and modern design, which blend in creatively with the natural surroundings of the island. We have 119 stunning villas in 5 categories to choose from.
ALL INCLUSIVE Platinum Plan details:
- combination of á la carte and sumptuous buffet breakfast and lunch PLUS fine dining dinner experiences at the main restaurant – Lily Maa
- airport meet and greet upon arrival and departure
- complimentary lounge access at domestic Sea Plane terminal of Maldivian air taxi
- all premium brands of alcohol, beer & liqueur. main bar open until 1:00 AM
- unlimited cocktails & signature drinks
- good variety of fine quality red/white/rosé wines
- collection of sparkling wines
- variety of fresh fruit juices, soft drinks, mineral water
- daily support of 2 bottles of mineral water in all villas
- visit to uninhabited island & fishing villages once during stay with hot snacks
- soft drinks, & mineral water
- mid-afternoon snacks on the beach (two locations) with fresh juices and cold towels
- evening snacks (Maldivian, Indian, hot/cold canapés by the pool with tea/coffee/
- fresh juices/mineral water)
- mini-bar access; will be maintained with regular supply of beer, wine, soft drinks, mineral water, and some nic-nacs
- one á la carte fine dining dinner experience at our speciality restaurant – ‘Tamarind’ once during stay per person
- four brands of cigarettes during stay
- DJ with disco/live music band thrice a week
- traditional Maldivian dance performed by locals once a week
- access to sports centre, tennis courts, gymnasium, all indoor games, all non-motorised sports
- snorkelling equipment with fins for every guest
- activity day once a week; various games, competitions, treasure hunts
- sunset fishing once during stay (weather permitting)
- Internet access on the entire island, including villas
- various in-house surprises